The results for CBA’s 2019 Member Motivation Survey for Public Media are in!
A recent survey of public media members found a clear marker that defines their giving habits and perceptions of public media's value.
Submit form to download your copy of the report today!
The 2019 Member Motivation Survey asked nearly 16,000 public media members from 15 stations for their thoughts on Passport, podcasts, membership lapsing, and why they do or do not support the station. More than 250,000 members, including those who support TV, radio and dual-license stations, received invitations by email to take the survey. Within those segments, the survey looked at participating stations' active and lapsed members, Passport streamers and non-streamers.
To download a copy of the aggregate national results, simply complete and submit the form on this page.
Here's a hint of what we learned:
- Perceived and real value of Passport
- How members discover Passport content and how to keep them informed
- How members are watching television, broadcast, streaming, and more
- Passport content may be less appealing to younger and lapsed members
- The giving habits of older and younger donors and the ways they prefer to donate
- Thoughts About Podcasts and Radio Programming
Don't miss out! Complete the form to download the national results today!
For more information about CBA's research, direct mail, and digital services, please contact Jodi Scheib at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit form to download the national results of the 2019 Survey
Upon successful submission of form, please wait a moment until download button appears.