Cheers to Holiday Digital Fundraising
The holiday season is in full swing.
While many are busy checking off gifts from their lists and wrapping them for the holidays, Carl Bloom Associates is wrapping up one of our largest digital campaigns ever.
Our November-December 2016 digital holiday campaign began with a special Thanksgiving message to supporters, which was followed by a Giving Tuesday call-to-action. December will deliver timely holiday messaging and then ring in the new year with a last chance opportunity to make a tax-deductible donation. (And that’s just the digital part …)
Here’s what we checked off our list for a successful digital holiday season…
- 27 participating clients – quite a few new ones to share in the joy
- 160+ versions of emails, banners, lightboxes – written, designed, formatted, managed, troubleshot, sent, launched and tracked
- 400+ total versions of CRM IP ads, Web Retargeting ads, and Facebook ads – created and uploaded to our supporting technology partners
- 200+ donation form URLs – all needing to be linked to the various components listed above
- 40+ CRM lists – to clean, format, upload, map and link, ensuring that the right people received the right message at the right time
This list is a glimpse at CBA’s integrated approach to maximizing our client’s efforts during the best time of year for fundraising.
Behind the scenes is a dedicated group of fundraising pros who share a commitment to excellence – both in how we serve our clients and how we strive to make each of their campaigns a financial success.
As we put the final touches on the campaign, Giving Tuesday results were are pouring in from ecstatic clients reporting campaigns that are exceeding expectations. In the end, this is why we do what we do.
Carl Bloom Associates has been working tirelessly with nonprofits of all shapes and sizes for the last 40 years. Let us know how we can help your organization exceed its potential.
Contact Christina McPhillips at firstname.lastname@example.org or (914) 468-8942 to learn more about Carl Bloom Associates custom services for nonprofits.